OCI is the largest producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example with our melamine we provide sustainable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizer, people get food on the table every day. You deal with our products every day in everyday life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our emissions. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
The Operations Planning & Scheduling Lead is responsible for ensuring an integrated steering of production across plants in alignment with the business steer. Key player inthe S&OP process (production input&output) in order to optimize margin. The scope of this role is allproduction facilities on Chemelot North, including all external impacts from USG, Fibrant, AnQore, DAB,Carbolim, and the maintenance status on the loading & unloading capacity of the harbour Stein, the VLV or theNH3 ringline. This person has the full overview of production facilities status on site and on behalf of Manufacturing has the primary interaction with the business & supply chain teams, and ensures no duplication of activities.
• You know what good looks like and what is needed to reach the next level
• You have a bachelor in Supply Chain management or manufacturing related
• You have 7+ years in this discipline. And experience in a manufacturing (planning) role.
• You have good social and communication skills, strong analytical skills, dealing with uncertainty and time pressure.
• You have the ability to have credibility bothin manufacturing and in the business.
• You speak and write proper English and Dutch
We offer a challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal input and growth in an international and dynamic environment. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.